Mink in Union Square, NYC July 7, 2007 ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Monday, July 09, 2007

Mink in Union Square, NYC July 7, 2007

After reading that the RSVPs for The Boredoms drum circle didn't guarantee admission, I decided I would be better off catching some other bands on Saturday. I am not into waiting in line for hours with no guarantee of admission and, based on the comments on BrooklynVegan's site, it sounds like I made the right choice.

On Saturday afternoon, Mink singer Neal Carlson interviewed passerbys. It was all good fun and I believe that a video of the day will ultimately end up on YouTube.

Neal and Nick

Neal Meets the Championship Yo-Yo Team
Mink in Union Square, July 7, 2007

A couple of Yo-Yo tricks...
Mink in Union Square, July 7, 2007

...and a couple more
Mink in Union Square, July 7, 2007

Neal is not be outdone on the yo-yo
Mink in Union Square, July 7, 2007

Links:
Mink's Website (link)