Kevin DuBrow (Quiet Riot vocalist) Passes Away Over the Weekned ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Kevin DuBrow (Quiet Riot vocalist) Passes Away Over the Weekned

Kevin DuBrow/Quiet RiotIt was a bit of a shock to hear that Quiet Riot vocalist Kevin DuBrow had passed away over the weekend. I always thought Kevin was one of the best front-men in the business and he looked and sounded great when I saw the band play last year in Staten Island.

I never saw the 70's or 80's lineup of Quiet Riot play live but I had met and spoken with Kevin on numerous occasions ever since he and Carlos reunited as The Heat. Kevin was a great guy so my heart goes out to his family and friends.


Here is a video that I think does justice to Kevin's memory - It was shot live at the Starland Ballroom in Sayreville, NJ back in April.