State Bird: More Live Footage from The Annex, NYC ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

State Bird: More Live Footage from The Annex, NYC

My parents were always concerned with the music that I was listening to when I was growing up (which were bands like Thin Lizzy, Minor Threat, Led Zeppelin and The Misfits). I always thought they were over-reactionary but I find myself turning down or off the death metal when my three year old (Jake) comes into the room.

Jake wanted to see what I was doing on the computer the other night so I showed him the live footage of State Bird that I posted to YouTube back in March. Jake hasn't heard Mostly Ghostly in a few months but he was asking where the "time to come home" song was.

Given this, I uploaded the "time to come home" song to YouTube



State Bird is playing a few dates in the Mid-West over the next few weeks but it doesn't look like they have any East Coast dates scheduled.

Links:
State Bird's MySpace Profile