Tracii Guns' Version of LA Guns Now Features One Original Member ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Tracii Guns' Version of LA Guns Now Features One Original Member

I am in the process of being downsized at my corporate job so I may go look for Nicky Alexander and Paul Black and form a third version of LA Guns. I didn't know Paul Black left LA Guns (sort of regretting missing the band's show at Don Hill's now) until I got a press bulletin that the new singer is Marty Casey, who came to fame on Rock Star: INXS.

I'm not (quite) ready to give up on Tracii but I just don't see this new guy (Marty) having the voice to do justice to Rip and Tear or Never Enough.



LA Guns is touring with Bang Tango and Faster Pussycat. Here are the dates in the area:
July 31 - Crazy Donkey - Farmingdale, NY
Aug. 01 - The Haunt - Yonkers, NY