Lissie Postpones Most Dates on Current East Coast Tour // Video Available from Last Call with Carson Daly ~ BrooklynRocks: NYC Music Blog

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lissie Postpones Most Dates on Current East Coast Tour // Video Available from Last Call with Carson Daly

DOWNLOAD: Lissie - "In Sleep" (Live)

Lissie - Catching A Tiger CD Review (Fat Possum)Neo-folkie Lissie (Maurus) released her debut full length Catching A Tiger in August and she followed this with a series of headlining dates.

Unfortunately, Lissie is on medically prescribed vocal rest and this current run of East Coast dates, sans the NYC CMJ appearance on Oct. 22nd, have been postponed. Lissie said, "I'm incredibly disappointed that I had to postpone these dates. I saw a vocal doctor who said I needed to temporarily go on complete vocal rest, so of course I'm taking his advice. I sincerely apologize to those of you that had tickets and were excited. Believe me, I was excited too! I will be back as soon as possible, healthy and energized. Please know how much I appreciate your support and your patience with me in this time. Much love and peace, Lissie."

Earlier this month, Lissie made her network television debut with an appearance on Last Call with Carson Daly where she performed "In Sleep"



Links:
Lissie